From the “C” Series SMT Placement Systems, The QUAD 2C has been designed for flexibility and speed. The Quad 2C has a placement rate range of 3,400 cph (Depending on the board and component type), it handles 0402 to PLCC 84 components an up and plastic lead Carriers measuring 1.00″.
With The QUAD 2C six heads which can be controlled via a single PC as a surface mount production system can be configured to run a variety amount of surface production tasks. Including the QuadAlign™ Centering System all the QUAD 2C components are centered correctly on the fly.
- placement rates of up to 3,600 cph
- Handles complex boards – with components from 0402s to 1.00″ square
- The QuadAlign system provides automatic correcting for X, Y and theta positioning before placement
- Quad’s innovative P4 (Pick-Pick, Place-Place) head technology
- Detachable feeder bases and carts for rapid changeover
- X-Y linear glass scale encoders provide exact placement coordinates with consistent ±60 micron repeatability
- Optional Intelligent Feeder System for setup verification
- 0.060mm ultra-fine pitch capable